Reminder for specials at LEGO S@H

Just a quick reminder that some of the following specials that they are having at the LEGO shop are about to come to an end. I know with all the craziness on the east coast it will be easy to forget to place an order (if you actually have power and internet that is).

Here is a summary of the deals that are about to expire after Oct 31st!!

Double VIP Points Month.

Valid: Oct 1-31st

FREE TC-14 Minifigure with purchase of 10227 B-Wing Starfighter.

Valid: Oct 1-31st or while supplies last.

FREE Reusable LEGO Tote Bag with any LEGO DUPLO Purchase.

Valid: Oct 1-31st or while supplies last.

FREE Shipping on orders of $99 or more.

Valid: Oct 15-31st

Click here to take advantage of these deals before they are gone!

Just purchased some Christmas gifts for my wife at Lego Shop at Home. Yes, I do buy my wife Legos for her birthday and Christmas. She rocks!

Very cool, wish my wife had this same understanding. Of course, for the first 10 years we knew each other I never mentioned the word, "Lego". But once the little one got some for Christmas a couple years ago, our house is fully immersed in them.

Very cool, wish my wife had this same understanding. Of course, for the first 10 years we knew each other I never mentioned the word, "Lego". But once the little one got some for Christmas a couple years ago, our house is fully immersed in them.

yeah same here....my wife hates my LEGO obsession plus she hates Star wars...its all good because she doesn't see one penny of my profits!!!

yeah same here....my wife hates my LEGO obsession plus she hates Star wars...its all good because she doesn't see one penny of my profits!!!

Yep, totally. My wife has slowly started to realize that I am actually turning a profit by messing with Legos and will quip "What are you going to buy me?" And my response is generally "Since you like to make fun of me, not a damn thing."