Luke's Landspeeder 8092 OOS at Walmart.com

I got a used one of these. The build of the land speeder is actually pretty nice. Huge improvement over the 1999 version which was the first Star Wars set I bought.

Same here to being the first Star Wars Lego I ever bought and it being a superior improvement over that design.

5 figs and a ship. Can't go wrong with that.

Agreed. I don't get how people go gaga over the 'awake' Funhouse Escape yet think this easily recognizable set from the Star Wars universe is a bad buy. It was the most bought up set on eBay last year for anyone that remembers. Honestly, this set offers so much in a convenient little package.

Same here to being the first Star Wars Lego I ever bought and it being a superior improvement over that design.

Agreed. I don't get how people go gaga over the 'awake' Funhouse Escape yet think this easily recognizable set from the Star Wars universe is a bad buy. It was the most bought up set on eBay last year for anyone that remembers. Honestly, this set offers so much in a convenient little package.

The Funhouse Escape is the low hanging fruit of LEGO investing.  LOL

If I were you all I would ell them FBA on Amazon right now - 39.99.

Just can't picture this one going up.

At $25 - $30 each, you really can't go wrong with the Funhouse.

I think I still have 10 Landspeeders I bought for $12.00 each at after Christmas clearance last year.

Crap I would just open them all and have a landspeeder battle!

I would call it ATTACK OF THE CLONEs!!!

You know because there are a bunch of Lukes and Obi Wans and ... C3POs... and R2-D2. And because thats also a Star Wars movie... It was funny to me.

• Like 2