Amazon has Helm's Deep again!

Doofy McGee

It's at full retail, but at least we all get another crack at it.  At the time of this writing, they had over 999 units.  With that many in stock, I would imagine we will see a sale again before they are gone.

This set is going to be a great investment!  If you thought you missed it when it retired and then sold out, this is your shot at redemption!  :)

It's at full retail, but at least we all get another crack at it.  At the time of this writing, they had over 999 units.  With that many in stock, I would imagine we will see a sale again before they are gone.

This set is going to be a great investment!  If you thought you missed it when it retired and then sold out, this is your shot at redemption!  :)

I thought it will be amazing investment, but now being back in stock at 999+ I am starting to have some doubts.

I thought it will be amazing investment, but now being back in stock at 999+ I am starting to have some doubts.

Still out of stock in the UK and the EU amazons. Even if it comes back into stock it only delays the investment return. It will still do well in the EU markets I think.

Still out of stock in the UK and the EU amazons. Even if it comes back into stock it only delays the investment return. It will still do well in the EU markets I think.

It can still be ordered from Amazon.es, they are the sellers and have a "Will ship when available" thing.

You're all missing the bigger point. You need to buy up all these MSRP HD's from Amazon so us resellers can get back to selling them for $180. Please! I'd really like to move one more before Christmas!

~~~~~~Look into my eyes~~~~~~~~how can you pass up HD at MSRP~~~~~~~BUY~~~****BUY****BUY!!!!*****

• Like 1