Hello new from northest florida

Hello everyone im new to the site. Ive recently gotten back into legos after 20 plus years ,i blame my nieces lol they helped me to restart my interest .In my time with legos now ive been more interested in the trains.I also work for a thrift store and have been buying huge tubs of legos as they are donated to our store.A few days ago i came across a huge bin that had what looked like monorail track in it so i bought the bin for 20 dollars got it home and wow guess what was in it ,it is mostly sets from 1990 through 1996 including

set 6399 airport shuttle

set 6765 gold city junction

set 6761 bandits secret hideout

set 6755 sheriffs lockup

set 6090 royal kings castle

and more that i havent identified yet

Hello everyone im new to the site. Ive recently gotten back into legos after 20 plus years ,i blame my nieces lol they helped me to restart my interest .In my time with legos now ive been more interested in the trains.I also work for a thrift store and have been buying huge tubs of legos as they are donated to our store.A few days ago i came across a huge bin that had what looked like monorail track in it so i bought the bin for 20 dollars got it home and wow guess what was in it ,it is mostly sets from 1990 through 1996 including

set 6399 airport shuttle

set 6765 gold city junction

set 6761 bandits secret hideout

set 6755 sheriffs lockup

set 6090 royal kings castle

and more that i havent identified yet

Welcome to BrickPicker, awgheadhunter. Great to hear about your finds. 90's sets are quite costly now, with many AFOL's coming out of their Dark Ages.