All my orders LEGO Shop at Home in Customer Service (Nov, 30- Dec,03-2013)

brickolodon

My order placed on the 28th finally shipped today. My order placed on the 23rd supposedly shipped on the 26th, but they can't provide me a tracking number (doesn't show up in order details, no help when I called them yesterday to try to get a human to look it up for me.)

They really do have a pretty terrible online shopping experience.

Sometimes I'm amazed LEGO Shop at Home stays afloat. Their prices are not competitive and their handling times are always atrocious.

I wonder if the shop's financial stability motivated the new pricing policies on Exclusives.

There are 86 bricks for every person in the world.  They have grown to be the second biggest toy company in the world.  They are the biggest toy line in the world. My guess is, their shop at home isn't going anywhere. 

Edit:  That all being said.  I had to call them to send me the item that I had returned via mail.  Had I not called them, they never would have sent another one.

I'll take a slight shipping delay knowing the boxes will be packaged correctly. I know there are horror stories but all my LEGO Shop at Home purchases have always come mint, as opposed to some of my Amazon orders.

Lucky you. I ordered a TB for the 3x points promo and got a free hole in my box. I think they do this on purpose just to make you go to the store and hope you buy something else while you are there.