[Netherlands] Toys XL Black Friday

keverjeroen

Guys, I did a little comparison to determine what may be good sets to pick up at Toys XL.

These are only the sets they price at 89,99 or more. May continue further down if I feel like it. Of course you would have to be fortunate enough to see the item in store.

Now the 3 for 2 deal comes down to potentially a 33% discount (assuming all three are the same price). I think you'll find it's probably pretty hard to find sets you'll all want in the same store but you never know. When Toys XL price is more than 150% the price of an alternative a 33% discount would still not be make them cheapest.

Hope this is of use!

Toys XL Black Friday.xlsx

• Like 2

Guys, I did a little comparison to determine what may be good sets to pick up at Toys XL.

These are only the sets they price at 89,99 or more. May continue further down if I feel like it. Of course you would have to be fortunate enough to see the item in store.

Now the 3 for 2 deal comes down to potentially a 33% discount (assuming all three are the same price). I think you'll find it's probably pretty hard to find sets you'll all want in the same store but you never know. When Toys XL price is more than 150% the price of an alternative a 33% discount would still not be make them cheapest.

Hope this is of use!

Great job on the Excel file. The high prices aren't very appealing though. And the fact that you can't buy 2 of the same sets is pretty frustrating.

I might go back to Carrefour tomorrow and get 3 Cargo Terminals.

I live 10 minutes away from the Utrecht store, but looking at your list I am not sure it is worth the 10 minute ride. Prices are really high at Toys XL. I think I keep an eye on Amazon.co.uk tomorow at black friday.

Why wait until tomorrow? The Black Friday deals started Monday. And keep an eye on .fr .de .it and .es as well!

• Like 1

Don't know what you mean with "why it's happen"?

Anyway, dropped by the ToysXL store today but in the end didn't buy anything. Just couldn't find three sets in the same price range that I really wanted.

Besides, already spent a fair amount on Lego this month anyway (I'm looking at you, architecture studio).

Any of you find a good deal?