Air Bubbles in Lightsabers

Blackjack

Ok, so I got my Jedi Defender-class Cruiser two months ago, and while building it was impressed with the number of lughtsabers included.  The amazing part though, was that out of the thirteen lightsabers in the set, only ONE had air bubbles in it.  Could this be coincidence or has Lego finally solved the problem of air bubbles?  Has anyone else seen less air bubbles in their lightsabers recently?

Ok, so I got my Jedi Defender-class Cruiser two months ago, and while building it was impressed with the number of lughtsabers included.  The amazing part though, was that out of the thirteen lightsabers in the set, only ONE had air bubbles in it.  Could this be coincidence or has Lego finally solved the problem of air bubbles?  Has anyone else seen less air bubbles in their lightsabers recently?

Yes, air bubbles in lightsabers are less frequent nowadays.

Wow.  It's hard to imagine Lego applying any resources to something like this.  I wonder what kind of feedback they get from the general  public on the topic of air bubbles in lightsabers but I suppose a person could analyze a variety of aspects that Lego quality control has to look into.  Can't say I've ever paid much attention myself.