Amazon UK stops shipping to Canada/USA

Guest ph4tb0i

Guest ph4tb0i

Looks like the party's over. I tried adding 7939/7938 to my cart and checking out with both my Canada/US addresses and none work. 

Hopefully I'm wrong and that it's only for those two sets. :(

Guest ph4tb0i

I'm wondering why this is the case though. Not like 7939/7938 have a license attached to them so no reason not to ship to NA... 

oh well, good to hear there isn't an outright ban.. :)

I don't know how many times I have heard that the party is over in recent times. 
As long as I have been purchasing from the european Amazons, close to Christmas they seem to stop shipping some items internationally, or most items. As usual with Amazon it always seems to change so no point stressing about it. 

Guest ph4tb0i

I don't know how many times I have heard that the party is over in recent times. 

As long as I have been purchasing from the european Amazons, close to Christmas they seem to stop shipping some items internationally, or most items. As usual with Amazon it always seems to change so no point stressing about it. 

I could just see both our accounts plastered across the Amazon UK walls: "DO NOT SELL LEGO TRAIN SETS TO THESE GUYS"

I personally think it is quite correct that Amazon should not ship across the sea... now dont get me wrong I am all for open market and that stuff, but they made Amazon.us for a reason (same for everything else)

I personally think Amazons (whichever) should only ship internationally to countries that have no amazon of their own....  

Its just my opinion.... 

Then again deals probably should be universal, but that would take away all the point of having differenet amazons then wouldnt it :P