Hello from Boston

Hi all

Joined the site and been lurking since early this year and making my first post.

44 year old dad of 2 young sons that walked into a Lego store for first time in March and saw a display of the SSD.  WOW!!! :w00t:  :w00t:

I had no idea and I was hooked.  Love the Star Wars UCS sets.  Since that first visit I have purchased the the UCS X wing, 2 B Wings, General Grievous UCS, and some other smaller sets.  Eyeing a couple SSD's for my next purchase.  

brickfolio_badge_1_8ff41202-e983-11e2-a8

Welcome to the site!  Still looking for someone  to go to lego vip sale in Braintree if you are interested!  Beware to Boston robin hood on craigslist.  You need to jump on any deals you see and drive right out to them!

I thought he was gone...but burned me again yesterday!

• Like 1

Nov 23rd 9am.

Are you in the city--what is your home store?  I got invited to the natick and burlington as well.  Didn't rsvp to any yet.  I can send you the invite if you are closer to one of those stores.  Says you need a photo id and vip card--but if there are 80 people I doubt they will turn you away with just the card.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site!  Still looking for someone  to go to lego vip sale in Braintree if you are interested!  Beware to Boston robin hood on craigslist.  You need to jump on any deals you see and drive right out to them!

I thought he was gone...but burned me again yesterday!

Hi Willy

any more Robin Hood news from Boston CL?  I just picked up a NIB death star for $300 from woman on north shore last Thursday.....was worried up until we finally met in parking lot at Target, thought for sure the RH may of intercepted her!