Lets play a game - Hold or Flip

So in the past two days I have grabbed a couple of nice Ebay deals. Want to get some ideas on what to do with them - flip or hold.

1. Bought sealed 2404 Ninjaco Spinjitzu Dojo for $45. BP value is $75

If I sell there, probably make 10$, maybe a bit more after fees. If I hold - it has grown 35% in the last year, 17% over the last 6 months. So if I hold for the next two years and it stays around 20% CAGR, I am looking at $108ish value, and could make $45 or so.

I don't know that it will ever get that high though

2. Bought Destinys Bounty NInjaco 9446 for $105, sealed and mint. Current BP value is $137. Checking Ebay, 7 out of last 10 have gone over $155. If I sold at $155, I am looking at 20$ profit or so. 

However this set has a CAGR over 70% at the moment. On the other hand, only grew 18% in the last 6 months so its slowing a bit.

What does everyone think?

I am leaning towards just quick flipping the 2404 and holding the destinys bounty for a while.

DNIIM, this has been bugging me for a while, but why do you spell Ninja***o with a c ?

I would flip #1, not so sure about #2 though

Because I am one of those people who is dumb and gets something in my head if I pronounce it wrong the first couple of times. Lol. I know its ninjago, I just evidently have trouble remembering it.

So in the past two days I have grabbed a couple of nice Ebay deals. Want to get some ideas on what to do with them - flip or hold.

1. Bought sealed 2404 Ninjaco Spinjitzu Dojo for $45. BP value is $75

If I sell there, probably make 10$, maybe a bit more after fees. If I hold - it has grown 35% in the last year, 17% over the last 6 months. So if I hold for the next two years and it stays around 20% CAGR, I am looking at $108ish value, and could make $45 or so.

I don't know that it will ever get that high though

2. Bought Destinys Bounty NInjaco 9446 for $105, sealed and mint. Current BP value is $137. Checking Ebay, 7 out of last 10 have gone over $155. If I sold at $155, I am looking at 20$ profit or so. 

However this set has a CAGR over 70% at the moment. On the other hand, only grew 18% in the last 6 months so its slowing a bit.

What does everyone think?

I am leaning towards just quick flipping the 2404 and holding the destinys bounty for a while.

I would sell both now. They have already experienced their major price bump and will only appreciate slowly from here. Your money is much better spent elsewhere right now.