Need advice on a set I just bought

Dark Helmet

So I just bought a sealed Target combo pack of sets 7144(slave 1) and 7110(Landspeeder) at a garage sale for $71 both MIB. I know its at basicly market value but I have not seen the combo pack on ebay.  I was wondering if this gave it any extra value or did I just buy both sets at mp?

post-28506-0-88931700-1383440450_thumb.j

sorry about the bad quality picture its the only one I could find online.

http://www.toysperiod.com/lego-set-reference/star-wars/star-wars-episodes-4-5-6/lego-vp-2-star-wars-co-pack-of-7110-and-7144/

Thanks in advance

Wow, nice find! Haven`t heard much from these in a while. I did pay about market value, but in this case that`s a good and a bad thing. Good, because if you wanted them for yourself (which I`m not sure about?) you got these at a good price. Possibly bad, in that these guys have hit the ceiling as far as value goes. It will go up more then likely, but being nearly 13 years old, they have already had time to grow, and have. 

There is at least another possibly though, and that is the combo pack. For a set collector, this may be one of those prime items that is unique. I don`t really see very many, if any, regular Joes who will want to pay for both like this, but I do see a collector. If you are able to find this person,  I`m certain you can make some decent money. That`s likely easier said then done though. Thank you for sharing though. Really cool to see that sets like these are still available, even through garage sales. 

Guest eightbrick

The fact that they are in a cellophane wrap from Target shouldn't influence the price too much either way, in fact if you are selling it might even be better to separate them. Awesome find, I love the old SW sets, and they aren't that expensive on the aftermarket so pretty cool for collectors.

Good lord do NOT separate them. @rtisan hit it right, this is a nice collectable, and you'll want to find an unopened box collector for this if you intent to sell. There are 4 of them on Bricklink at the moment, from $120 to $150. http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=51865

If you intend to flip them, I would just list them on eBay fixed for like $150 and see what happens.

Guest eightbrick

There are 4 of them on Bricklink at the moment, from $120 to $150. http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=51865

If you intend to flip them, I would just list them on eBay fixed for like $150 and see what happens.

Oops! I didn't do my research! Yeah it's a gamble. The currently available average prices for the sets are $88.74 and $47.25 (=135.99) on Bricklink so if you want to sell fast I would stand by my earlier statement and separate (only one has ever been purchased on Bricklink - for 99 bucks back in June). But, if you don't mind it sitting for awhile or want to take the chance, keep it together.