Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - December 2013

brickinfinite

Interesting is the note at the bottom about new sets coming out in January. It mentions Lego Friends, I can't recall seeing any news on more new sets (although I don't read all of the blogs extensively that dig up the images). Hoping this means they will retire some of the current sets.

There are quite a few pictures of the new sets. One of them comes with dolphins.

Yeah, not real excited about any of the Nov/Dec promos other than the Thanksgiving weekend holiday set. Will definitely try to get one of those for myself and a couple extra to sell if I can time my LEGO Shop at Home orders properly. Not going to go to the stores over that weekend - I hope those of you that brave it get better "surprise" discounts and such than it looks like, though!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, not real excited about any of the Nov/Dec promos other than the Thanksgiving weekend holiday set. Will definitely try to get one of those for myself and a couple extra to sell if I can time my LEGO Shop at Home orders properly. Not going to go to the stores over that weekend - I hope those of you that brave it get better "surprise" discounts and such than it looks like, though!  :thumbsup:

Honestly this might be good news - I tried to stock up last month. I don't want to buy too much stuff in december because have to pay taxes on my inventory. I want to get down low and then buy tons of stuff on clearance beginning of January. Lol

Honestly this might be good news - I tried to stock up last month. I don't want to buy too much stuff in december because have to pay taxes on my inventory. I want to get down low and then buy tons of stuff on clearance beginning of January. Lol

True enough - I don't overspend my Lego budget, but I don't mind stacking up funds to take advantage of the post-Christmas sales. :-)

It's Christmas.  It's not as though Lego needs to give it's customers incentive to buy when people are going to buy either way.

Throw the promos at us for other months to boost sales then let the natural Christmas onslaught take place. Seems smart to me.

Right on. Let the Holiday zany spending sprees begin! :hyper:

• 2 weeks later...