Double VIP Points 10/31 & 11/1...

kunfuzd

I did the same, but at 11:12 CST and got the email confirmation within minutes for 11/1. It was a pretty large order - when I put the items in my cart I double checked that it doubled my VIP points. I will be super disappointed and even consider canceling if they don't honor it.

Denmark, eh? I guess that makes sense but how were we supposed to know? Maybe it's in the fine print somewhere?

I just got off the phone with a Lego Customer Service rep.  She told me the cut off was based on EST, and said it didn't process on their side until 5am even though I got my confirmation email around 11pm.  Told her I was hopped up on Halloween candy and made a last hour impulsive purchase for double VIPs.  She was very kind and put a note in my account to adjust/double my points when I received my order.  Of course I'll need to call back - and hope the note is in there.

While checking my Account History some Complimentary Points showed up:  760. 

That's an extra 65 points (because I applied some VIP points to get $65 off on this order).

When the order goes through, the VIP points should show up too (probably 695 points).

:twitch:

My double VIP points showed up today!  Woohoo!  :shifty: