Found old sets in storage

Hi! I am cleaning out my aunt's house and found that she saved every single Lego set that my cousin ever owned. All of them are still in their original boxes, and almost all of them have their original instructions. I am going through them one by one to make sure every piece is where it belongs but this is going to take forever. I also found some boxes that have never been opened. Is ebay the place to go to see those? I have Space system sets 6803 (Space Patrol), 6822 (Space Digger?) and set 6701 (6 Space mini-figures) that are still in their unopened boxes. There's probably more but I have gotten through all the storage boxes yet. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Hi! I am cleaning out my aunt's house and found that she saved every single Lego set that my cousin ever owned. All of them are still in their original boxes, and almost all of them have their original instructions. I am going through them one by one to make sure every piece is where it belongs but this is going to take forever. I also found some boxes that have never been opened. Is ebay the place to go to see those? I have Space system sets 6803 (Space Patrol), 6822 (Space Digger?) and set 6701 (6 Space mini-figures) that are still in their unopened boxes. There's probably more but I have gotten through all the storage boxes yet.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks.

what are you trying to do with them? If you just want to see what they are worth just look them up on this site under the set number. Sounds to me you have a good start to becoming an investor/collector/AFOL.

If they are sealed boxes in good condition, you can probably get $50 or more for each with little problem. These are very rare sets.

I based my calculation on the CAGR for the sets but I agree that 50$ each set is a very decent price.

Unfortunately, these sets are quite old and there have not been any auctions of these sets in new condition to base our data on. These are over 30 year old sets that old collectors like myself would love to have. These are sets I played with as a kid. Just from a sentimental value, I would pay at least $50 per set. LOL.