Possible Ebay fraud?

segreto

So I just got this email:

We'd like to hear about the product you bought from eBay. Did you love it? Hate it? Something in between? Tell us all about it!

By writing a product review for eBay's Reviews & Guides, you'll help other eBay members make informed buying decisions about that product.

Here are a few things you may want to include in your product review:
- Why you bought it
- What you like most about it
- What you dislike about it
- Whether or not you would buy the product again

Remember, this is your product review. Use your own words and style, and have a little fun with it.

Get started now. Write a product review for:

imgWriteReviewMail.gif
Be the first to review it! imgWriteReviewMail.gif
Be the first to review it!

The problem is that I never ordered these items.  I checked my past purchases, and nothing shows up like them.  I checked my Paypal, and there are no payments for these.  

I replied to the email from ebay, and I asked them to investigate for possible fraud.

Anyone have this happen before?

But was it for something you actually purchased?

Yes, I did purchased the item.  If this is real spam, they can easily check your cookies and internet history.  I just don't waste my time writing reviews.  Like any IT professionals would say if you are suspicious don't click on the links and delete them.  

Yes, I did purchased the item.  If this is real spam, they can easily check your cookies and internet history.  I just don't waste my time writing reviews.  Like any IT professionals would say if you are suspicious don't click on the links and delete them.  

My email was for items I never purchased.  That is what concerns me.  But they were for Star Wars Lego sets, which I have purchased, just not these particular sets.