Anyone played the new Lego Marvel Video Game?

DoNotInsertIntoMouth

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Can't help to much as I haven't gamed in the longest time.  It looks great and has tempted me to pick up a copy.  The lego star wars games is the only console game gf and I can play together.  Very interested in others reviews.

We haven't gone too far into the game so I don't know how the story is. It appears to be one storyline. I still can't get past the fact that they talk now...

They had voiceovers starting with the LEGO Batman 2 video games.  Both the game and the movie are highly recommended.

My copy of LEGO Marvel game is still sitting unopened on the shelf.  I know if I open and start playing now I will not get anything else done :devil:

I think I will pick this up tomorrow for the Wii U. I was debating whether or not to get this as the past few lego games have all felt the same. The deciding factor was the Wii U allows the second player to use the screen on the gamepad so no more split screen issues. Now my son won't be yelling at me to come back to his side of the screen lol.

I started playing casually a few days go.  I am only at about 5% completion, so I can't give a complete review.  But so far the story is mostly just good guys uniting to fight all the bad guys, who have already united.  Lol.  It's a lot of cheesy dialog (almost too cheesy) and it's really weird to hear Iron Man being played by someone other than Robert Downey Jr.  The guy doing the voice in the game sounds more like a teenage surfer.  And the Nick Fury is a decent knockoff, but obvioulst not the same as hearing Samuel L. Jackson.

So far the gameplay is fun though.  It's Lego and Marvel.  Winning formula!  :)