Lego Indiana Jones Lot

Leopard_7

So I just bought an Indiana Jones set lot on ebay of sets 7621,7622,7626,7627 and am wondering if you think it was a good deal or not from an investing standpoint. I'm thinking of keeping them anyway but what do you guys think? :)

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, this is my first post and still haven't fully got my head around the site

Thanks guys
:)

Lego lot:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEGO-4-INDIANNA-JONES-7621-7622-7626-7627-COMES-WITH-BOOKS-/321231893668?autorefresh=true&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=4Ot%252BVQaW9VBhK62asw%252FsrQH0Elc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

• Like 1

First, welcome to the site!

Well Jeff (an owner) just put in this handy dandy Lot Calculator that can help you out. Just plug in the set numbers and set your region. 

I went ahead and did it and it says it was worth $243.79 AUS assuming its complete. Normally if there is a chance there are missing pieces, I am looking for at least half off where is right about where you were.

Investing wise, these are still growing a small amount but I am not big on used sets because they tail off. I would build them, or inventory them and resell them (although your profit would only be somewhere int he 60 or 70$ range).