Hi From England

Just joined - just ordered a couple of Lego advent calendars from Amazon and my interest in Lego was piqued again.

I have several models in the attic from the late 60's (unboxed - mum made me throw the boxes away !!) complete with instructions etc

post-29705-0-74074400-1382776149.jpgpost-29705-0-09937100-1382776151.jpgpost-29705-0-36430000-1382776152_thumb.jpost-29705-0-53579600-1382776153.jpg

Loved putting them together back in the day and I always looked forwards to my Granddad going on holiday as I always got a Lego model when he returned.

My son wasn't really all that interested in Lego (he's 15 now) so I never really bothered with it either.  However, we got him a Lego advent calendar last year and he loved it.  Therefore, just ordered one each for my wife and I

Hi,

I am not from Britain, but I live here :)

If you have bits missing from those sets, you should be able to source them relatively easily as most parts back then were pretty standard.

Hi CNH1974 - Yes - I didn't realise that you could purchase individual brick packs until yesterday.  I'll have to go through the sets and make a note of what's missing.  I don't think I have any  past 1974 and this was waaaayy before Lego got complicated !!

Thanks for your reply

No problem. I buy bulk lots and sell the sets off separately. It's. been reasonably profitable. But I have ended up with about 9kg of spare bricks, new and old in varying condition. So I might have what you need, send me a message with your requirements.

I sold about 250g of vintage wheels last week, for a whole 99p :). Someone got a bargain.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...