Double V.I.P. points.....

Being serious, you could try to bricklink all the pieces in the set. That would be a more cost effective way of getting the sets. Still it would cost a lot of time and money.

Now you have my interest.  How should I start?  Can I still download the instructions off LEGO?

Now you have my interest.  How should I start?  Can I still download the instructions off LEGO?

Yes, you can download the instructions of Lego.com. After that, I would go to bricklink.com and check their inventory of what each set has. Depending on which pieces you have and which ones you don't have, I would recommend buying the pieces you need off bricklink. Their prices are cheaper, and you can pick between two conditions: new or used. But first, I would see which way would be cheaper. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy a complete used set off eBay, than to bricklink a set. Check how much money it would cost you to buy all the pieces you need to complete the set. If it is cheaper than eBay, bricklink the set.

Yes, you can download the instructions of Lego.com. After that, I would go to bricklink.com and check their inventory of what each set has. Depending on which pieces you have and which ones you don't have, I would recommend buying the pieces you need off bricklink. Their prices are cheaper, and you can pick between two conditions: new or used. But first, I would see which way would be cheaper. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy a complete used set off eBay, than to bricklink a set. Check how much money it would cost you to buy all the pieces you need to complete the set. If it is cheaper than eBay, bricklink the set.

Thanks I will get started