Captain America - Winter Soldier

nolanfan34

Definately looks good. I'm just trying to figure where the storyline fits in all these Marvel Avengers related films. :scratchhead:

If you watch the Agents of SHIELD TV series, they acknowledged the battle for New York / alien invasion.  This movie is most likely set at about the same timeline.

To Captain America fans, what is the name of that bad guy with the mask ? 

If you watch the Agents of SHIELD TV series, they acknowledged the battle for New York / alien invasion.  This movie is most likely set at about the same timeline.

I still haven't managed to catch one episode of that TV series. I would think the film's story will just continue off from the Avengers film but you never know. Sometimes the first film will start at the beginning with the following sequel following from the end of that, and then all of a sudden they will go all the way back before even the first one for the third movie as a prequel. :wacko: Glad I won't be confused here. Thank you continuity!

The "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." show has actually been kind of slow for me and I'm having trouble getting into it.  I'm enjoying "Sleepy Hollow" much more.

Yeah, despite all of the explosions, the storylines are not very engaging.  They need a (team of) bad guys that could match their wits.  Whoever their enemy now is pretty boring. 

I may need to check out Sleepy Hollow

Bucky

As in the former .....<Spoiler>....... ?  Spoiler alert just in case, even though since we are in 2013, that storyline should not work anymore

To Captain America fans, what is the name of that bad guy with the mask ? 

guy in the mask is the Winter Soldier aka Bucky ( but we might have to watch the movie to really confirm that it will be Bucky, won't we :thumbsup: )

This is awesome hah. Excited for it. Sell some of your avenging cycles before this movie though ;)

If LEGO make any sets for this movie, the Captain will most likely have the new costume that he wears. I wouldn't panic about offloading the Avenging Cycle but may be a good time to sell closer to the movie's premier to cash in on the hype.  :money:

Guest TabbyBoy

If LEGO make any sets for this movie, the Captain will most likely have the new costume that he wears. I wouldn't panic about offloading the Avenging Cycle but may be a good time to sell closer to the movie's premier to cash in on the hype.  :money:

Yeh, I'm thinking of waiting until next March to offload mine.  Hopefully the replacement sets won't be out until at least then.

There is a very strong rumour of another Cap set coming. I believe it is under The Avengers banner though will be mainly focused on Cap 2

There is a very strong rumour of another Cap set coming. I believe it is under The Avengers banner though will be mainly focused on Cap 2

If true (probably is) I wonder will they release another Quinjet so soon after the Avengers one. If not it should give 6869 and 6868 sets a decent boost.