By 2019, Humans will be outnumbered!

peculiar23

A friend who knows I am a huge Lego Fan sent me this and I thought it was too good not to share.

www.xkcd.com/1281/

After I saw it my first thought was I wonder what the curves for People who are Lego collectors and People who are Lego investors would look like on this graph.

I saw this earlier today, and it was very interesting to see the chart. In 2019, there will be one minifigure for every human. How awesome is that!

It is quite easy to defeat them. All you have to do is step on them, but I do not think anyone here would do such a thing to a Lego minifigure on purpose.

Are you crazy?! Stepping on them causes the greatest pain known to humankind, including childbirth and getting your car insurance bill! Never step on them!

• Like 1

It is quite easy to defeat them. All you have to do is step on them, but I do not think anyone here would do such a thing to a Lego minifigure on purpose.

Hm. Wouldn't they just stand back up? They're plastic, after all. No, to defeat them, we'd have to heard them into boiling vats of plastic to melt them back down to ABS. Of course, then that would ruin most of my investments, so how about we just submit to their obvious superiority. What do ya'll prefer...ruled by a LEGO Yoda minifigure, or...the US government?

Hm. Wouldn't they just stand back up? They're plastic, after all. No, to defeat them, we'd have to heard them into boiling vats of plastic to melt them back down to ABS. Of course, then that would ruin most of my investments, so how about we just submit to their obvious superiority. What do ya'll prefer...ruled by a LEGO Yoda minifigure, or...the US government?

I would prefer being ruled by a Lego Yoda minifigure. Yoda is very wise, and he could probably give all of ut tips on how to improve out Lego investment.

It is an unofficial name that I read somewhere on Brickpicker. Who knows, maybe TLG would rename the set in the future.

TLG: "No...it goes against our licensing agreement with Star Wars. We understand your concern, and if you have any future questions, please don't hesitate to contact LEGO Customer Services."

• Like 1