Do I still get 2x VIP points if the item is OOS?

kenchu2000

I plan to order more Fire Brigade from LEGO Shop at Home USA, but currently it is OOS.  The web site still allows me to add to shopping cart, but the expected ship date is 11/06.  

My question is if I order it today, but if they don't ship it until 11/06, do I still get 2x VIP points? 

I plan to order more Fire Brigade from LEGO Shop at Home USA, but currently it is OOS.  The web site still allows me to add to shopping cart, but the expected ship date is 11/06.  

My question is if I order it today, but if they don't ship it until 11/06, do I still get 2x VIP points? 

Great question. I do not know, but my best guess is that you will get double VIP points because you paid for it, but it has a later shipping date.

Great question. I do not know, but my best guess is that you will get double VIP points because you paid for it, but it has a later shipping date.

I would like to agree, but would ask to consider that Lego doesn`t bill you until the item has shipped. I would think that because you placed the order during double VIP you would get it, but am not 100% sure.