Did I score or did I blow it?

Guest eightbrick

It looks like you blew it outta the park. That looks like at least 400 USD worth of stuff. Not sure about the investment potential of that Chima Temple (it's probably safe but I don't know much about the theme) but the rest are definitely solid picks. In five years I wouldn't be surprised if that lot was worth 800 (maybe even the big 1 k? :) ) Well done!

Guest eightbrick

yes im putting them right back up for sale yes in deed.

Not sure if you are serious or joking but some of them look like they have a lot of potential for down the road when they are retired. I wouldn't sell them away just yet.

Not sure if you are serious or joking but some of them look like they have a lot of potential for down the road when they are retired. I wouldn't sell them away just yet.

yes im selling them all I already have them all plus I want two modulars anyway so $300 shouldn't be to bad a asking price for them...

I don't understand why anyone would sell these sets for so little. They must be losing money.

If they paid $0 for them, then hard to lose $.   No one would sell them for that little if they were legitimately obtained...they'd take them back to the store and get their $ back or get store credit.

If they paid $0 for them, then hard to lose $.   No one would sell them for that little if they were legitimately obtained...they'd take them back to the store and get their $ back or get store credit.

How could anyone pay $0 for those? They are all sets released in the past 18 months, most in the last 6 months. Did somebody get a load of lego for their birthday and decide they don't want them? I have difficulty imagining anyone obtaining those sets legitimately at $200 or less.

How could anyone pay $0 for those? They are all sets released in the past 18 months, most in the last 6 months. Did somebody get a load of lego for their birthday and decide they don't want them? I have difficulty imagining anyone obtaining those sets legitimately at $200 or less.

You know some people steal right?

I guess that is EXACTLY how you pay 0$ for it :)

• Like 1

I'm saying they paid nothing for them...they're stolen.   Even a half-wit parent would know to take them back to a store if they were birthday gifts. 

• Like 1