Buying at S@H multiple sets or separate orders?

kunfuzd

Should I buy multiple (large) sets on one order OR have multiple orders with one large set each?

The reason I ask is the shipping box is perfect for reselling.  Less work.

Multiple sets on one order will probably have doubled-up or tripled-up sets in one (or more) boxes.

It's October:  double VIP points, one or two promotional freebies, NO TAX, free shipping.

Is this considered abuse of one's account?  To get multiple freebies if they meet the requirements?

I'm looking at HH, VW Van, R2-D2...

Thanks... :thumbsup:

They might crack down on the one per household rule for exclusives so it's a gamble and you really have no room to complain if you don't get multiples since it's already stated in the rules.  Any other method used to gain more than one free promotional item is essentially cheating the system and not really in the spirit of the promotion.

Something I find that helps is when you make multiple orders is to ship them to different names (same address). For example, depending on how many multiple orders I make in a short period of time, I will use first/last name, middle/last name, only last name, my fiancee's first/last name (who lives with me), her middle/last name, and only last name. Usually I don't need 6 separate orders though. So far they've always shipped separate that way and I've done this with lego.com, amazon, target, and walmart. :)