Brickpicker chat box?

StarPod

I've seen on other forms a larger community chat box where everyone can comminute without use of the forms or pm. Have you ever considered adding this to the site?

I remember that there was a chat feature on Brickpicker a while ago. It was up for about a week and then it was taken down. I think that it was a beta version.

Yes, we thought it was cool, but it was more of a thing that we feel we would need to watch, plus it could take away from good conversation that can be added to the forum that everyone could take part in.   We still have it, maybe we can enable it for a big monthly chat time once a month :)

Yes, we thought it was cool, but it was more of a thing that we feel we would need to watch, plus it could take away from good conversation that can be added to the forum that everyone could take part in.   We still have it, maybe we can enable it for a big monthly chat time once a month :)

Good idea......would once a week be to much trouble? I bet us mods could get together and have a system where at least one of us can be on to monitor it while its up and running for the limited sessions.

Both these ideas sound cool. I hope it can happen sometime in the future.

Guest eightbrick

I think willy put out an idea to have the chat room open for several hours one day of the week. That could work. Then again, we could just make a room on webchat freenode... #Brickpicker. :D