Need help please identifying these sets

Jopat1504

Question

I have old 80s Lego came across and built up sets but these ones don't have numbers on the

Lego cardboard instructions. Pic on 1 side then reverse has another pic and then block list. Any ideas

What set numbers or why they don't have the set numbers? Any help appreciated. Thanks mal

post-29150-0-69201500-1381140205_thumb.j

10 answers to this question

Thanks for that. I had tried everywhere to locate them. Any idea on value? They have a bit of discolouration, last one is is missing a figurine and one is missing the Red Cross block otherwise complete. Looking to sell them so any help on value would be good. Thanks again

Thanks for that. I had tried everywhere to locate them. Any idea on value? They have a bit of discolouration, last one is is missing a figurine and one is missing the Red Cross block otherwise complete. Looking to sell them so any help on value would be good. Thanks again

My best guess is that they are worth about $5-$10 each, but I am not 100% sure. I do not own that many sets from the 1980's. Currently my oldest set is from 1992.

I just sold a 675 for

Go email back from Lego as sent them an email. They have no record of the sets and are advising they are probably rare as they are not coming up with any information. I ll keep searching :)

That is a good and bad thing. Bad thing that you cannot identify them, good thing because it means that they are rare.