Lego Stores have Monster Fighters 30% off

nbaisfantastical

I got my Vampyre Hearses from Target during the Summer Clearance event at around $17 each (50% off), but I think that it has potential. Depends on your definition of a good investment, I guess. If you are aiming to eventually sell for $50, I think it's a decent candidate. You may have to wait 1-1.5 years for that to happen though.

I don't know about at $25. I think in the end it could reach $40. At $25 after fees you just really aren't making much. Those who got it at $17 are gonna get close to doubling their money. 

You're predicting a measly $5 above retail, DNIIM? Seems to be a bit low IMO, but each man to his own! :D

You're predicting a measly $5 above retail, DNIIM? Seems to be a bit low IMO, but each man to his own! :D

Good point - I was for some reason thinking its $30 retail - forgot it was $35. It may have a little higher ceiling then but in reality its worth $24 new on BP right now. It has a long way to go to make it to $50. And I like the set, but I saw SO MANY just sitting on shelves at $25 and less clearanced - some are still on my shelves. A Lego store I went to today had about 50 at 30% off. I just don't know how long you are going to have to wait for it.

But I am on record saying I don't really like smaller sets because of the shipping/fees/time concerns. You have to buy 100 of these to make the same amount of money as on 10 vampyre Castles - I am going with the castles.

Smaller sets I only go for the absolute obvious winners.

Chima Speedorz hands down. :wild:

Lol I know right?

I will say - I have been going to Lego stores lately and watching children and they do like the Chima stuff. Not as much as Galaxy squad though. Those kids were pooping their pants for that mech they sold couple months ago.

I got like 5 of them at different stores and just gave them to the kid behind me in line. Only galaxy squad set I like is the giant bug thing with the huge eyes.