Cats in front of stores always a good sign

635-ukk

Once I was walking past a toy store and I saw a cat in front of it. I wasn't  planing on going in but I decided to go check it out. It turned out there there were three death stars for $300 each. A  couple weeks later I saw a cat in front of a different store I decided to go in and low and behold they had five helms deeps for $50 each. Always check stores with cats in front of them.

Guest TabbyBoy

I have 3 cats and one them always craves attention when I'm on the laptop (he's here with me right now).  Sorry if I'm gross but, he sometimes farts when stretching like he did just now - LOL.  Last time I heard him do that, the 7938 passenger train was

Guest eightbrick

The small local toy and game stores have great deals most of the time.

Really? Around me they are all overpriced or  at best at retail. The good thing about them is because of their bad pricing and lower traffic they can be home to some retired stuff.

Really? Around me they are all overpriced or  at best at retail. The good thing about them is because of their bad pricing and lower traffic they can be home to some retired stuff.

Yeah, most of mine I last visited have old used stuff priced as though it were 'like new'. Oh, and trade value for anything (even brand spanking new) is $1 for in store credit. :mda:

Around me, there are usually some good deals. I guess it varies in different locations.