Minifig swapping sites?

Lockblock

Brick classifieds will be available soon here for people to trade and sell, if you can wait I think this will benefit you. I'm not sure of a place you can trade, maybe someone else knows if such a site they can direct you. Brick classifieds is getting the finishing touches put on will roll out once the Admins are happy with it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Brick brothers and sisters,

I find my self with an abundance of extra series 11 figs and I'm still 3 short of a comlete set.  Is there a mechanism through Brickpicker to trade?  Failing that, can anyone recommend a reputable site(s) to do so?  Thanks.

I'm in the *exact* same situation with both series 11 and 10...

Brick classifieds will be available soon here for people to trade and sell, if you can wait I think this will benefit you. I'm not sure of a place you can trade, maybe someone else knows if such a site they can direct you. Brick classifieds is getting the finishing touches put on will roll out once the Admins are happy with it.

...and this is EXACTLY what I'm waiting for as well!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wondering if other people collect the Lego minifigures, and do you trade,sell or keep your double ups? I have heaps of double ups etc and cant decide what to do with them. Any ideas ould be grately appreciated.

If you are talking about Collectible Minifigures than there are websites like this one: http://swapfig.com/ which is a dedicated trading platform for the Collectible Minifigure series.

If you are more generally asking if there are people out there who solely collect minifigs as opposed to sets, then yes they do exist too.  Personally in that regard I keep any duplicate minifigs worth over ~$50 USD, since they are handy to have for trading and usually keep gaining value over time.  It is really a personal preference though, since sell a few of those and you are able to buy a nice LEGO set or two. ;)

• Like 1