125 for used 10213 Shuttle?

@rtisan

Hi guys. Wondering what you think of the price point of $125CAN for a used 10213 Shuttle? (Not to be confused with 10231). It appears to be complete (won`t know 100% until purchase is made of course), good instructions, no box. It would likely only be for my personal collection rather than investment (125 is too high for this IMO, so mainly personal), and I see the current data is around there. Any advice/suggestions? Thanks for any help! 

Ebay's got better prices.  You can score that for low 100.  I'm not sure how you feel about the stickers already on it.

Good point. Eww. It appears I was a bit pre-mature in asking the question in the first place. Doh!  :banghead:  Just saw the add for it ($175) and thought knocking it down $50 might be fair. Gonna leave it. Thanks though! 

Oddly enough these sets don`t appear to get talked about very much. There are a few threads, but only a few. Maybe have to start another one to discuss any future value now that NASA is no longer doing the Shuttle Luanches. I`ll save that for another thread though.