Lego Returns

legoman12323123

If you included your VIP card number when you ordered, you could just provide your VIP card number to the cashier and he/she could look up your order.

Well I was able to get like half my star war items I bought from the lego store last week on the kmart clearance so i figured I return some to get some money back since I did pay full retail at lego!

Well I was able to get like half my star war items I bought from the lego store last week on the kmart clearance so i figured I return some to get some money back since I did pay full retail at lego!

So long as you don`t return items you bought on clearance for full in-store credit or refunds. That would be stealing.  :devil:

If you included your VIP card number when you ordered, you could just provide your VIP card number to the cashier and he/she could look up your order.

Agreed. I see no reason why this won`t work. 

So long as you don`t return items you bought on clearance for full in-store credit or refunds. That would be stealing.  :devil:

Agreed. I see no reason why this won`t work. 

How is it stealing? I am returning the sets I bought at full retail from lego last week for my money back since I was able to get the same sets for 50% off at kmart

How is it stealing? I am returning the sets I bought at full retail from lego last week for my money back since I was able to get the same sets for 50% off at kmart

He said "So long as you are not" returning the ones you got at 50% off and return it to Lego store for store credit...  As long as you are returning the one you paid at full price with the receipt, you should be fine.

Guest TabbyBoy

Didn't you get an emailed receipt?  LEGO in the UK always emails me a receipt as soon as the item ships.  It's a PDF that you can just print out and take with you.