Check Out The Linkin Park Transformers Soundwave

emazers

Guest eightbrick

Interesting. New Divide was one of the first songs I purchased on iTunes when I was into their music in 2010 or so. Looks like a beauty, but the price is pretty steep, plus I'm not really into that kind of stuff.

I'd say it looks more than cheap. I've got a real G1 Soundwave and some of the design is flat out wrong. The cassette buttons under the door is a big one. They are far bigger on this one than the original. Also the feet look like plastic .. on the original they were metal. The sculpting of the inset details isn't as crisp either (though I admit that is subjective given the pictures) but is consistent with what I've found from the re-issues I've purchased for my son.

Then again.. Soundwave is an uncharismatic bore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI1Naz9THmo

And he did appear in one episode clad in gold, err, electrum.

• Like 1

When I saw the Linkin Park tape I first thought that it was the cassettes turn into. If that were the case I would be buying.

Yeah, exactly.

What is the reasoning behind the pearl gold?

Here is one time where I really don't have an answer. I simply just do not get it unless maybe it is meant to symbolize a golden record? :dontknow: