take this with a grain of salt!

Just left the LEGO store.....bought a haunted house w/double VIP points. Talking with the manager this is what he said, that TLG ceased production of the death star in May and is now just selling off all remaining stock! He also said our masters of spinjitzu (ninjago) friends will be leaving us at the end of the year. Take this with a grain of salt but he told me this rather matter of factly. He was a regional manager not sure if this adds any validity to his statements.

Just left the LEGO store.....bought a haunted house w/double VIP points. Talking with the manager this I what he said, that TLG ceased production of the death star in May and is now just selling off all remaining stock! He also said our masters of spinjitzu (ninjago) friends will be leaving us at the end of the year. Take this with a grain of salt but he told me this rather matter of factly. He was a regional manager not sure if this adds any validity to his statements.

You're definitley going to enjoy building that HH, I should've waited to buy it now so I could've gotten the double points, ohwell. I did just pick up the new Winter Cottage though, that's what I plan to be building Christmas morning :)

I hope that's the case with the DS, even if it is, it's going to take forever to start seeing significant increases unfortunately, due to it being available for soooooo long, which we all already know. But the sooner it's EOL the better, so hopefully that guy is right!

Well the only Way I will ever build any of my sets is if the market tanks.....I might get another to build but I have a feeling that if I rip into it and build it, then it becomes the next 10179 then I would be pretty upset at myself lol

Yeah very true, well if you can financially, build the one you have and scoop up another, but I know that's a lot easier said than done as money doesn't grow on trees.

Yeah I wish I could just go out and pick up any set I wanted at any time but with the family always coming first, I find myself saving for a few weeks to buy the set I want. Which is cool with me as I have managed to build quite a collection since April (17 very promising investment prospects). I was going to buy 2 Maersk trains instead of the haunted house but couldn't find any on the shelf in pristine condition, and they didn't have any in the back :(

The "Death Star" set no longer being produced is somewhat believable, but I've heard SO MUCH about NINJAGO that I'm covering my ears going LALALALALALALA! Seriously, I'm tired of rumors and all the other crap. I'll believe it when it happens.

The ninjago story does not quite make sense because it is so popular and I think the show on cartoon network is extremely popular as well.

The ninjago story does not quite make sense because it is so popular and I think the show on cartoon network is extremely popular as well.

Exactly. Unless LEGO is planning on wrapping up the whole storyline by the end of the year (doubt it), we'll see atleast another year of NINJAGO. It will have to end sooner or later (how many times can Garmadon be the villian again & again?), but more than likely it'll be later then sooner.

Did everybody get to watch the new episode yesterday? (Episode 20 - The Stone Army)

Gotta love the 'convenient coincidences'.

"Oh hey, Lloyd, you remember your mom?"

"No, she left me when I was young"

"Hey, who's that we just 'accidently' stumbled into?"

"That's my mom."

...Yeah...

I think the rest of Season 2 is going to go something like this:

Garmadon becomes possessed by the 'Ultimate Evil', raises the Stone Army

Stone Army fight the ninja, ninja kick their 'rock bottoms' (ha!)

Lloyd fights 'possessed' Garmadon, beats evil spirit, saves father

Garmadon escapes, vowing revenge (yet again) on the ninja

Season 2 ends

There's the rest of Season 2 in a nutshell.

Oh well, if we do get a Season 3, I hope we get some new villians for the ninja to fight.

1st - Skeleton Warriors, 2nd - Snakes, I wonder what could be next?...

Hmm...