20% off @ Smyths Toys

danmclovin

Guest TabbyBoy

Sorry... I missed this thread earlier.  I found the deal anyway as I'm on Smyths' mailing list.  I bought 15 sets (max 3 of each) in total today but, they are running out quickly and site is up/down constantly.  Sadly, I missed out on the DS and SSD which are not in stock, funny that!

Thanks anyway for posting.

I put an order in last night for Arkham Asylum and BTTF. Both went through no problems but today I couldn't get onto the site due to the amount of people trying to access the site. i thought another Arkham would be a good idea. I tried about a dozen times at different times in the day with no success in getting onto the website. WTF is going on here. 20% really! 20% off and the website goes down due to the frenzy of bargain hunters. Something is seriously wrong here. 20% is in no way a great Lego deal to any Lego collector who knows how and when to jump on a good deal. Who are these people killing the internet with their frantic refreshing their Smyths page on the hope of slipping onto the website. I can only surmise it must be the clamour of the new wave of Lego investors who already have the market sussed. I bet I won't get my second Arkham. I 'll get a HH instead next month at S&**** next month with the double VIP point and free polybag.

You're right 20% off isn't great, except on the so called 'exclusives', like arkham asylumn, SSD, Death Star etc.  About 90% of the products on the site are being sold at full RRP, so for the majority of items 20% off = normal amazon prices!  I had my eye on the Lego Friends Tree House which was down to