S@H Order Screw Up

TheDarkness

So today I received my ordered which was supposed to contain 2 copies each of the new Minecraft sets.... only for one to be missing. The invoice states that there are supposed to be 4 in the box. I have sent off an email now though will probably just call tonight when the lines open up. 

Has anyone else had this issue with LEGO Shop at Home before? Do they rectify the problem quickly?

I'm sure they weighed it before shipping it.  I had this problem with Amazon a few times when ordering Christmas gifts.  When 1/4 of the box's contents are missing, it should be pretty obvious.  Not sure if they ship in a special box that only costs by size.  

One of my friends ordered a video game off Amazon and got Dog food. He got to keep the dog food.

• Like 2

I literally haven't taken anything out of the box. They could have squeezed another set in but it would have had barely any protection. 

They once forgot to send me a Mini Sopwith Camel, that month's extra polybag.

I phoned them, got through at once and they sent it out straight away.Great service.

They once forgot to send me a Mini Sopwith Camel, that month's extra polybag.

I phoned them, got through at once and they sent it out straight away.Great service.

Well after a phone call, they compared the weight on my invoice to the the one on their computer system and there was a large discrepancy so that confirmed it for them. They are sending me out the set and have thrown 50 VIP points my way as well. Now just have to wait for it to turn up. 

Guest TabbyBoy

I once ordered 3x 42000 (F1 car) and they sent me 3x 4200 (Mining 4x4) instead which were obviously of much lower value.  I called LEGO Shop at Home and they immediately shipped 3x 42000 (arrived next day!) and said that I can also keep the 3x 4200 as a goodwill gesture!  I know mistakes can sometimes happen and I really didn't expect LEGO to do that so, my satisfaction with their customer service continues.

That's why LEGO are doing so well... a quality product and excellent customer service.

Guest TabbyBoy

Further to my message earlier, I've just taken delivery of 2x 10230 and 2x 10235 at my office a few minutes ago and noticed that one of the Mini Modulars has a badly creased box.  I've decided not to call LEGO Shop at Home as I've already had 5 VW campers this month and want to stay under their radar for as long as I can even though I'm confident that LEGO would've assisted without question..  I'm itching to build a Mini Modular set so, I'm about to start now during my lunch break!  I've always wanted to put a set aside to build and what better time than right now?  I can always sell it in good condition without the box at a later date for a good return I think.