Greetings from Malaysia!

Hi everyone! 

To be honest, I've registered as a member a few days ago but I was really hooked on all the great blogs and other forum topics in my quest to identify my first investment/ display set :)

I've been buying lots of Duplo series for my daughter (age 5) and now i can start venturing into other series :) Sadly, prices of the sets here are much higher compared to other regions...

After reading almost all the forum posts, I plan to start with one of the following:

10225 R2-D2

7965 Falcon

Also will aim to get the complete Series 11 minifig :)

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi!" to all and "Thank you!" to this excellent site creators and bloggers :) Keep up the great work!

Welcome to the site. Both of those sets are decent bets in my opinion.

Welcome! That girl of yours is about ready to graduate to the "real bricks", I'll bet!

Welcome to another member from the Asia Pacific region!

Thanks for the wishes! Yes, I think she's starting to head that direction... just yesterday she was looking at the "Haunted House" and saying that she likes that :)

Thanks for the wishes! Yes, I think she's starting to head that direction... just yesterday she was looking at the "Haunted House" and saying that she likes that :)

My 5 year old girl has done the same. "Daddy, can we get that." She doesn't know that my wife has gotten it for a joint dad/daughter Christmas present  :w00t:

Hi everyone! 

To be honest, I've registered as a member a few days ago but I was really hooked on all the great blogs and other forum topics in my quest to identify my first investment/ display set :)

I've been buying lots of Duplo series for my daughter (age 5) and now i can start venturing into other series :) Sadly, prices of the sets here are much higher compared to other regions...

After reading almost all the forum posts, I plan to start with one of the following:

10225 R2-D2

7965 Falcon

Also will aim to get the complete Series 11 minifig :)

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi!" to all and "Thank you!" to this excellent site creators and bloggers :) Keep up the great work!

Welcome! Have you been to Legoland yet?