Here's Toys R Us Lego Sale For Sunday Sept 15-21

emazers

Best LEGO deal I found at TRU today was Coast Guard Patrol---marked 64.99 (wow, competitive for once). All City sets are 10% off except a few that were 30 (nothing good)...58.50 +tax...came to 61.71 for me. Plus you're getting 10% back later from their Rewards promotion---not too bad! I bought 2.

I might have to go back and check that out. I'm pretty sure it's marked $89.99, but I'll double-check sometime this week.  I did grab my Vintage X-Wing and also noticed the 10% off City and Star Wars sets (w/ exception to the 4 on sale).  I didn't think to grab some Black Series 6" Star Wars figures with the 25% off coupon, but I still hope to get them cheaper than $15 each anyway.

Off their jacked up prices, of course.  I know it varies store-to-store, but the Millennium Falcon is now $149.99.

That's what I figured, but thought I'd ask, since the last time they put the Hobbit Barrel Escape and Palpatine's Arrest exclusives on sale they actually took the percentage (20% I think) off MSRP and not the jacked up price. But I guess they probably just did that because those sets weren't moving.

I like the minifigs included with Palpatine's arrest, but as far as the set goes I think it may become the next Home One Calimari - overpriced and will languish on shelves long after EOL. I think I've seen the same dust covered Palpatine Arrests in my TRU for months now.

Off their jacked up prices, of course.  I know it varies store-to-store, but the Millennium Falcon is now $149.99.

Yeah its up to $144.99 at mine. What sucks about it is they have some sets I might buy if they were retail or right around it because of the TRU credit card, but they are so jacked up...

They did have the AT-TE today when I went for 74.99 which isn't that bad, but I need to save capital for the moment.