Hi I'm another Aussie stumbling onto the site!

Hi Guys,

Just another Aussie from the leafy eastern suburbs of Melbourne!  Was into Lego when i was young, and recently caught the Lego bug and now am addicted again.  Have been trying to get into Rare pieces and now learning about Lego investing.  I have started with some Super Heros sets and Star Wars Sets.  Was lucky to get myself one of the SS sets during the recent TRU sale.  Into collecting polybags as well. Hope to speak to you guys more and talk Lego!

Cheers

Guest idunno101

First you have to go to the homepage and in the top right corner of the page click the box then click edit profile.

post-366-0-22419900-1379189227_thumb.png

You will go to a page where you can edit your information and there will be a small sidebar at the side.

There will be a section on the sidebar that says "My Country".

Click on it and from there you can change your country.

First you have to go to the homepage and in the top right corner of the page click the box then click edit profile.

attachicon.gifBrickpicker LEGO Price Guide LEGO Investing.png

You will go to a page where you can edit your information and there will be a small sidebar at the side.

There will be a section on the sidebar that says "My Country".

Click on it and from there you can change your country.

Cheers

Nice to see another Aussie and so close to home. What themes are you into.?

I'm a little different and not really governed by themes. I'll tend to go with what I think is cool. I do however like Architecture, the modular buildings (but not those already EoL...over my budget), and the larger creator sets (Tower Bridge, Opera House). Got a smattering of others, several Star Wars, of course.