So...Who want's to call out THIS seller?

comicblast

I do this all the time - troll sellers who are lying in their listings.

I sent one to a guy today who had 8 Jabba's palace up as retired for $1200.

"So I am confused looking at your listing. This says "retired" and you have them listed as 8 for $1200 (which definitely sounds like a great deal). However, I see on Amazon, I can get them for $91 each. I could actually get 8 of them (I am sure they wouldn't be as good as yours though) for $728. Is this a different set than the ones you have that actually retired? They have the same item number 9516, but there must be some subtle difference I am not seeing.

Please respond quickly as I don't have a lot of time. My wife told me to buy 8 sets of this MINT as quickly as possible and you know what it is like to disappoint a wife!"

• Like 3

Love it!

I do this all the time - troll sellers who are lying in their listings.

I sent one to a guy today who had 8 Jabba's palace up as retired for $1200.

"So I am confused looking at your listing. This says "retired" and you have them listed as 8 for $1200 (which definitely sounds like a great deal). However, I see on Amazon, I can get them for $91 each. I could actually get 8 of them (I am sure they wouldn't be as good as yours though) for $728. Is this a different set than the ones you have that actually retired? They have the same item number 9516, but there must be some subtle difference I am not seeing.

Please respond quickly as I don't have a lot of time. My wife told me to buy 8 sets of this MINT as quickly as possible and you know what it is like to disappoint a wife!"

I emailed this guy and asked him if he could tell me whats in the bin. He said:

"The star wars jedi turbo tank origanal, the Venator-Class republic attack cruiser, Original sith speeder with anikan assaj and savage, LEGO Super Heroes Quinjet Aerial Battle, lego ninjago ninja tank, hero factory set #6222, lego ninjago jays storm fighter, and lego alien conquest ADU headquarters and the random peices woth 500 dollars."

Well thanks for clearing that up. Clearly its worth a grand.

I think I am going to respond "How much for just the bin they are in? I could really use some good solid storage."

• Like 1

I emailed this guy and asked him if he could tell me whats in the bin. He said:

"The star wars jedi turbo tank origanal, the Venator-Class republic attack cruiser, Original sith speeder with anikan assaj and savage, LEGO Super Heroes Quinjet Aerial Battle, lego ninjago ninja tank, hero factory set #6222, lego ninjago jays storm fighter, and lego alien conquest ADU headquarters and the random peices woth 500 dollars."

Well thanks for clearing that up. Clearly its worth a grand.

I think I am going to respond "How much for just the bin they are in? I could really use some good solid storage."

You're a Pro :flowers: