Started to sell some of my UCS on eBay.

Danny

Just a heads up I will be selling a handful of older UCS sets. They are used but minty with boxes and unused sticker sheets. Will list 7181 and 10026 first. Check them out on eBay under user Deyorew this coming Tuesday. Will probably get around to selling 7191, Yoda, Darth Maul, Y Wing, and a few others... Danny

Just a heads up I will be selling a handful of older UCS sets. They are used but minty with boxes and unused sticker sheets. Will list 7181 and 10026 first. Check them out on eBay under user Deyorew this coming Tuesday.

Will probably get around to selling 7191, Yoda, Darth Maul, Y Wing, and a few others...

Danny

Feel free to list the links here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mint_condition Ok so I know wiki is not the end of argument, but certainly one can appreciate a reference that states mint is actually a descriptor of like-new... That they are more the same than different when describing the condition of something. I use the term minty when describing the condition of something like it looks fresh out the box as if it was just opened. Otherwise you say sealed. I also believe the term NIB in the Lego sense means box is opened but contents are still in original bags, thus not used. If the box is sealed, then you say MISB. Just my take, and I'm a stricter judge than most....but obviously not all.

I have decided not to sell any and cancelled my auctions. A moderator can delete this thread if you wish. I have several other sets that I have multiple copies of for purpose of selling, I will just wait until those duplicates are appreciated a bit.