Should I buy missing minifigs for 4195?

seapotato

I have 4195 queen anne's revenge used in great condition, manual and box included. I haven't looked through all the bins yet, but it might possibly be missing these minifigs:

Jack Sparrow
Angelica
Chef
Quartermaster
Gunner Zombie

Which is valued at approximately $36 + shipping costs on bricklink.

I want to sell the set, do you think it's worth buying the missing figs to make it a complete set, or just sell it at a discount?

Depends on how much you're into the ship for already, I guess.

Different people look for different things, I'd prefer to buy the 4195 without the minifigs as I'd probably display it with the original LEGO pirates pieces as opposed to the licensed POTC ones but it's going to come down to your potential profit margin.

I bought it in a humongous used lot so I haven't figured out how much I paid for each set. my entire car was packed of built sets. it's a bit of a nightmare to sort through lol. hours and hours of playtime!

Sounds awesome. Nothing curbs your desire to go to the lego store and spend money on sets you'll just want to open like buying a car full of used legos for a good price!

• Like 1