My wife is mad at me because of the last two days of sales...

My wife yelled at me today because three big boxes came from Amazon filled with LEGO sets from the recent big sales. She asked me how much did I spend? I said that's not important...the important question and the one she should be asking is how much I saved! That didn't fly to say the least...LOL

She asked me how much did I spend? I said that's not important...

LOL, man I can completely see this conversation happening. I really wonder at times if you will ever go home an there will be a pile of LEGO boxes ( a very high one it will be) in the driveway with a sign that says. "It's me or the LEGOs"

What will you do Ed, what will you do?

LOL, man I can completely see this conversation happening. I really wonder at times if you will ever go home an there will be a pile of LEGO boxes ( a very high one it will be) in the driveway with a sign that says. "It's me or the LEGOs"

What will you do Ed, what will you do?

Jeff - Do you have room for both Ed & his Lego?

My wife yelled at me today because three big boxes came from Amazon filled with LEGO sets from the recent big sales. She asked me how much did I spend? I said that's not important...the important question and the one she should be asking is how much I saved! That didn't fly to say the least...LOL

Haha, my girlfriend came over last night and saw all the boxes that were delivered yesterday from the TRU sale (buy 1, get 40% off the second), and says "I thought you weren't buying anymore Lego for awhile, what's all this?". I told her there were some deals I couldn't pass up, she then rolled her eyes at me.

Wait till she sees all the boxes early next week when my Walmart stuff comes in from "epic Thursday" lol, pray for me guys!

She asked me how much did I spend? I said that's not important.

Oh man, dude. You must seriously have a death wish. Those are three words you NEVER say to your spouse! EVER!

the one she should be asking is how much I saved!

If the both of you share the enjoyment of collecting, then sure. But even then, there's a limit.

That didn't fly to say the least...

.....YA THINK?!

I'm praying for your life, man. Ha ha ha.

Joking aside, there are times when you have to bite the bullet and "seize-a-sale".

(Even when you can't actually afford it and shouldn't do it.....but you will.)

I'm a hoarder...not a seller. LOL

Ugh, you and me both, brother! ;-)

Well, I hope things smooth over between you & your wife.

Oh man, dude. You must seriously have a death wish. Those are three words you NEVER say to your spouse! EVER!

the one she should be asking is how much I saved!

If the both of you share the enjoyment of collecting, then sure. But even then, there's a limit.

That didn't fly to say the least...

.....YA THINK?!

I'm praying for your life, man. Ha ha ha.

Joking aside, there are times when you have to bite the bullet and "seize-a-sale".

(Even when you can't actually afford it and shouldn't do it.....but you will.)

I'm a hoarder...not a seller. LOL

Ugh, you and me both, brother! ;-)

Well, I hope things smooth over between you & your wife.

She gets a little irritated, but she gets over it. She knows there is money to be made. Thanks for caring...LOL

My wife is on board with my LEGO addiction. She didn't need much convincing when I showed her the current values of some of the big sets. Plus, when I spend a lot on LEGOs, it opens things up for her to go on a shopping spree. Everybody wins! Except our bank account balance of course... win some, lose some.