Has this ever happen to you?

MartinP

So today I was looking through my account history for my Lego VIP account. There was one thing I noticed. I only have used the account twice, but the strange thing is, it says my account was used sometime in june to buy an 10225 R2-D2. Also with that purchase there was two promos with it which were the 30242 Republic frigate, and the splinter key chain. When I saw that I was very surprised. I had purchased the an R2-D2 in april and got those two promos then. I would like to know if this has ever happened to anyone before? my account still says that I have purchased two R2-D2, when I only have purchased one.

Never happened to me, but I do know that if you "lost" your LEGO VIP card or forgot it, you can buy things from the LEGO B&M store, and you just have to give them your email and birthday to be able to purchase something on it. I don't like this loose policy because then you can basically access anyone's account and use their VIP points, if you have their email and birthdate. Maybe it was just the particular clerk that I saw, that was loose with me because I was a minor, but maybe it's the norm, I don't really know. It is possible that there is a small amount of teens with a LEGO VIP card. :/

As long as the person didn't try to use your VIP points, I think you're good. In fact, don't you just get their VIP points from the purchase?

DId you buy one of Ebay? They could have drop shipped it.

Otherwise, I have seen some weird things with their interface and orders. Mine has an order on there on a date I didn't order anything but the order number is not actually an order and has nothing in it.

Do the points show up on your VIP account?

I did not order one off eBay. Also, the points do show up on my account. The good thing is, that I got an extra 179 points somehow. I always like a extra discount.

• 2 weeks later...