Do the prices on these ever come down?

Scissorino

Ever check Ebay? at least in the US I see a lot of these.

I actually rarely see Architecture sets in store. They are way more common online, where you can find them basically on any site selling anything LEGO related. :P They are great sets, and I especially like the boxes! :D I wish more sets came in boxes similar to the Architecture ones! Please, LEGO? Pretty please?

• 4 weeks later...

On top of your member ID And the 20%??? so 40% off? I will cry if thats true. I've never tried that I've only gotten 30% off with the membership and coupons.

They took the member coupon for 20% and the 10% off student discount for a compound discount of 28% off. If you have the credit card it's another 5% cash back. I just don't think there's check and balance in the till because the coupon states it cannot combine with other promotions and discounts. I've been told if you are a PA you can get that tax free on top of all that. Of course you'll need to bring that tax-exempt form with you (not sure what the IRS number is).