Star Wars Unlimited

thetamp

Is she buying you something you are going to resell or is it something she would want you to keep?  If she is going to want you to keep the gift she gets you then you should pick the one you like the most.  Sets I've received as gifts I've always kept, I don't need that to bite me in the butt later on.

Can't wait to get it

You can hold off until next month, right? Wait until September so that you'll get the free Clone polybag and the VW mini as well. Buying it now will get you only a crappy Galaxy squad poly that's a re-release of one that TRU already sells.

R2-D2 and the B-Wing are tied up for me. The X-Wing is a remake, and basically looks the same as the old one, save a few changes and tweaks. 

Going the Price per Piece route, R2-D2 has a massively better ratio than the B-Wing. B-Wing's way bigger, and the R2 set is more compact.

I think the B-Wing will be retired before the R2 set though. Just a though!

R2-D2 and the B-Wing are tied up for me. The X-Wing is a remake, and basically looks the same as the old one, save a few changes and tweaks. 

Going the Price per Piece route, R2-D2 has a massively better ratio than the B-Wing. B-Wing's way bigger, and the R2 set is more compact.

I think the B-Wing will be retired before the R2 set though. Just a though!

I agree. I think that the B-wing Fighter has been on the market longer than the R2-D2.