Unidentified Set

Dadofquads

Question

I recently purchased a set from a private seller without the instructions thinking I could find the instructions online. Now I cannot find the set number and cannot identify even the Series it is from. The set has blue panels that have lables that say things like Plasma, Caution, etc. The peice has a huge back tire (about four inchs high and inchs wide. it also has to rubber tracts in the front. It appears to be some kind of weapons vehicle and the main body sets up high 9-10 inches. This may have been an adhoc build, but it seems to much like it would have been a set. Can anyone help me with this issue. I am at work now, but can submit a picture tonight if necessary.

Thanks

14 answers to this question

Guest eightbrick

....Ow, that stings. :blackeye:

I actually love Exo Force and have a bunch of the sets including the Sentai HQ. That tank is probably the only set from the theme I don't like, I think partly its because of the massive wheel in the back.

I actually love Exo Force and have a bunch of the sets including the Sentai HQ. That tank is probably the only set from the theme I don't like, I think partly its because of the massive wheel in the back.

I always give others grief about what they like or don't like similar to this. :P

bp_1377846098__yunolike_exo_force.png

Anywho, some of the Jungle Mission designs for Exo-Force weren't so good.

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

I always give others grief about what they like or don't like similar to this. :P

bp_1377846098__yunolike_exo_force.png

Anywho, some of the Jungle Mission designs for Exo-Force weren't so good.

I actually laughed out loud at that meme. The thing with ExoForce was that it always seemed like the bad guy vehicles looked way cooler. Makes you want to defect to the robots lol.

I actually laughed out loud at that meme. The thing with ExoForce was that it always seemed like the bad guy vehicles looked way cooler. Makes you want to defect to the robots lol.

The robots and their mechs were definately a lot cooler overall. Now the humans were good too but the robots just seemed more badass.

Thank you for making my day.

Happy to be of service. :D