Red ghost

Leicamarc

looking at the seller's other items, they seem to have a few other "rare" red items as well, including some customs. seems a little sketchy...

Agreed, it would not be that hard to create a mold using a current monster fighters ghost and make a bunch of red copies...   

This is just conjecture, but it seems like minifigures best gains are if you get them while they are cheap and available. Getting them on the secondary market to later hold for a longer time on the secondary market seems like a tough thing to gauge. Plus a lot of them could be remade at any point in time.

My thing is - I may keep minifigures that could do well provided I get them free (VIP) or for retail in a limited capacity, otherwise I just do sets

• Like 2

little spray paint never hurt anybody

:devil:

No kidding! Stuff works like magic. 

These kind of parts always trouble me. In my mind, it isn`t worth the price of a large set for one rare piece. Too easy to fake, and even if it was legit, not very many people can justify that price. That said, some people can, and if you are able to accommodate them, there is money to be made. I bought quite a few COllectible minifigs to keep sealed, but only the "better ones" in each series such as Forest Maidens. The same idea applies to parts. The money is in the quantity you are able to sell. 

Well: it is kind of a well known seller. Also known on this site I believe. On the site it says that he has 5 of them available?????

Its always funny to me when someone says something is super rare and then they have 5 of them. I know it can still be legit, but its sort of ironic that were't rare enough that a bunch of people didn't get tons of them.

At the same time, it is working for the crawler.

• Like 1

Its always funny to me when someone says something is super rare and then they have 5 of them. I know it can still be legit, but its sort of ironic that were't rare enough that a bunch of people didn't get tons of them.

At the same time, it is working for the crawler.

agreed, which is why this seems suspicious and would personally make me stay away. too easy to fake.

• 4 weeks later...