Ummmmm... What?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Kingdoms-Joist-Set-/121166676997?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item1c3618c405

I can't imagine how someone could make that bad of a mistake in a listing. Maybe you list a different set in the same theme but - really?

It's getting 8 hits in an hour, not bad.  It's probably everyone here on this site.  Since this seller f'ed up the listing, it could be an arbitrage opportunity if anyone want to take that risk.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Um...does anyone else that clicked on this thinking it's their listing? I know I did. 

I do worry a lil bit that someone here will catch one of my mistakes.

I've made errors easily this stupid over the years.

He used "sell similar" and forgot to change out his photos. Typo on the title is an extra bonus dummy move also achieved by yours truly on occasion.  :queen:

Sometimes, someone is nice enough to email me and quite kindly, in the tone you'd use to speak to a mentally disabled dog, tell me to double-check a listing.

And, once or twice, I've actually SOLD a listing this tweaked up and had to humbly email the buyer to explain exactly what they actually bought and ask if they want that, or a full refund.

i can guess as to what happened... ebay doesn't allow you to list an item with no picture.i usually make my listings on my laptop (i find it easier) and then take a bunch of pictures with my ipod and edit the listing through my ebay app to add the pictures. since ebay doesn't allow an item to be listed without a picture, sometimes i will add a random picture so i can have it listed- then edit it from my ipod right after. so maybe this guy is doing the same thing. now i use a stock photo of the set i pull off google images, but i used to just use the first pic off my computer.