Does your VIP points card work anywhere?

seapotato

• 5 weeks later...

A little bit off-topic, I would just like to know if it is possible for a non-US resident to be a part of the VIP program?  I am from Asia and would like to maximize my purchases if ever.  It is stated under the terms and conditions that :

6. To be a member of the LEGO VIP Program, you must be aged thirteen (13) years or older and a legal resident of the United States.

I was wondrin if can I use someone else's US based address?  All of my transactions with them would be a 100% online

By the way this would be my first post here and would like to greet everybody hi and great job for the sites!

A little bit off-topic, I would just like to know if it is possible for a non-US resident to be a part of the VIP program?  I am from Asia and would like to maximize my purchases if ever.  It is stated under the terms and conditions that :

6. To be a member of the LEGO VIP Program, you must be aged thirteen (13) years or older and a legal resident of the United States.

I was wondrin if can I use someone else's US based address?  All of my transactions with them would be a 100% online

By the way this would be my first post here and would like to greet everybody hi and great job for the sites!

Welcome to Brickpicker to start off. I am not sure about that. I did not have that problem when I signed up because I am in the USA. Maybe if you call customer service they can direct you at the best thing to do.

Guest TabbyBoy

For those in the UK, sign up to Quidco if you haven't already as an extra 4% along with double-VIP next month is not to be sniffed at.  It'll take 3 months for cashback but, it mounts up quickly if you also use it for shopping at other places that honour it.