HO layout

thetamp

Am I out of my mind..  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you have a model train layout using Legos?

2. 2. How many of you download building instructions from internet that aren't sold sets?

PLEASE keep in mind while reading I'm HIGHLY medicated for a couple weeks till we find a right dose.

As a lot of you know I have nothing but time on my hands,   My girlfriend bought me an HO scale train set. so I'm gonna start building a layout using my Lego builds. I know I'm gonna have a Star Wars spot using the mini's. I'm also gonna build a town (or something) around my mini mod. Guess I'm looking for ideas on what to use please. I was also wondering if the Lego builds you can download from apps are worth anything? I look forward to your opinions. You have all helped me out on all my other stupid questions and I'm sure I'll have many more. Thank you all 

A popular layout is typically 4x8 since it won't take up an entire room. You have a lot of options with where you can take your ideas but i haven't known anyone to mix and match model trains with Lego. Take a look at the link below for some ideas on how you can lay track. Sounds like you have a fun project on your hands, makes me want to rebuild a entire layout and get my trains out of storage!

http://www.modeltrainguide.com/index.php?mode=displayarticle&section=3&article=3

• Like 1